Top 8 Places You Must Visit Before It’s Too Late
Top 8 Places You Must Visit Before It’s Too Late: Our earth is so beautiful that pleases us every time. There is so much beauty around us which is still not seen by us. This is the world in which people inhabit and there are many places on this earth that you should see. Some beautiful places feel like magical and Incredible. So, I have listed Top 8 Places You Must Visit Before It’s Too Late, these are the most beautiful places that we would surely like to visit:
- Antarctica is one of the most spectacular places to visit on Earth, it is, the southernmost continent and site of the South Pole is a virtually uninhabited, ice-covered landmass.
- It’s enormous ice shelves and majestic mountain ranges are stunning examples of nature’s beauty. Most cruises to the continent visit the Antarctic Peninsula, which stretches toward South America.
- It’s known for the Lemaire Channel and Paradise Harbor, striking, iceberg-flanked passageways, and Port Lockroy. The peninsula’s isolated terrain also shelters rich wildlife, including many penguins. So don’t wait too long to book your trip.
2. The Athabasca Glacier, Canada
- The Athabasca Glacier is the most visited glacier in North America. It is located in alongside Highway 93 between Banff and Jasper in the Alberta, Canada.
- It tumbles down impressively from the Columbia Ice Fields, the largest ice fields in the majestic Canadian Rockies.
- The glacier itself has been melting for 125 years, with its Southern edge receding almost a mile already! So you should visit there, before its too late.
3. Taj Mahal, India
- The Taj Mahal of Agra(India), is one of the 7 wonders of the world. An ornate mausoleum of white marble, The Taj Mahal is the sparkling jewel of Muslim art in India. Built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his wife Mumtaz Mahal, The Taj Mahal currently hosts 3 million visitors a year.
- It is India’s star attraction. If the Taj Mahal is a must see for you, you should travel soon.
Also read: Himachal Pradesh tour packages
4. The Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- You must have heard of the largest coral reef in the world- The Great Barrier Reef, but did you know that it is the amazing place?
- The turquoise blue water of this reef is home to 1600 varieties of fish including some of the most amazing in the world. It covers an area of 1680 miles. Sadly, 50% of the reef has disappeared in the last 27 years due to global warming and coral bleaching. Rising water temperatures and pollution are causing the coral to bleach and die with a quarter of its coral already dead.
- Don’t miss out on experiencing the reef.
- The Maldives is one of the most beautiful place among the list of Top 8 Places You Must Visit Before It’s Too Late and One of the leading destinations for the honeymoon.
- This island country is a treat to visit. It boasts of crystal blue waters teamed with colorful fishes, white sand beaches, and the amazing water bungalows! This beautiful country could entirely be submerged in the next 100 years.
- At just 8 meters above sea level, the 1,192 islands that make up the Maldives are at severe risk of flooding. So do go there.
6. Japanese Blooming Gardens
- Kawachi Fuji, Ueno and Hitsujiyama gardens are very beautiful during the blooming seasons. These are also known as Japanese Blooming Gardens.
- There are different blooming seasons for different flowers. This makes the place so beautiful with the colors of flowers that you don’t want to miss it in your life. It is the most charismatic place you must visit there once in a life.
7. The Dead Sea
- The Dead Sea is one of the saltiest bodies of water in the world. Some say its mineral-rich waters relieve conditions from psoriasis to arthritis.
- scientists believe that it could dry up in as little as 50 years. Don’t miss out on your chance to float on the healing waters of the Dead Sea.
8.Glacier National Park, USA
- Glacier National Park is located in the U.S. state of Montana, on the Canada–United States border with the Canadian provinces of Alberta and British Columbia. The park encompasses over 1 million acres (4,000 km2) and includes parts of two mountain ranges, over 130 named lakes, more than 1,000 different species of plants, and hundreds of species of animals.
- As the Crown of the Continent, Glacier is the headwaters for streams that flow to the Pacific Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and to Hudson’s Bay.
- What happens here affects waters in a huge section of North America. Due to a detection of invasive mussel populations in central Montana, Glacier has closed all park waters to motorized watercraft until further notice. So don’t miss the chance to visit these amazing places.
Top 8 Places You Must Visit Before It’s Too Late: We all are living in the places that are about to change drastically because of so many reasons like global warming etc. So if you want to explore these magical places then don’t think just go for it as soon as possible and If you want to live your life as it should be then you must have good memories, so fill your bucket with desires and try to empty it by exploring the world. So visit these places.