Top 5 Himachal Pradesh tour packages
Himachal Pradesh tour packages
Himachal Pradesh tour packages : Himachal Pradesh is the most famous tourist place in India because of its beautiful mountains. Himachal means “the land of snow”, it is Situated in the western Himalayas. It is also known as “Heaven On Earth” and the “Dev Bhumi Himachal”. This wonderful hill station has various popular holiday destinations like – Shimla, Manali, Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kullu, Chamba and Bilaspur etc. All these destinations welcome the travelers with oodles of natural splendors. A tour to Himachal simply means a tour to a kingdom of heritage and natural elegance.
With Himachal Pradesh tour packages you can explore: picturesque hill stations, gushing waterfalls, abundant wildlife, beautiful lakes, the bubbling rivers, the majestic mountains to the magnificent meadows of flowers, Himalayan treks, snowcapped mountains and the barren beauty of upper Himalayas. I am going to tell you best Top 5 Himachal Pradesh tour packages, where you can enjoy your holidays.
1. Kullu Manali
One of the best place to visit in Himachal Pradesh is “Kullu and Manali”. If you are searching for fresh air and green mountains and the snow-covered ranges then Kullu Manali, should be on the top of your Himachal Pradesh tour packages list.You can also visit Malana valley. It is an ancient village in Kullu, It is located at an elevation of 3,029 meters and can only be accessed on foot. Malana preserves a rich indigenous culture and is dotted with a small cluster of around two hundred stone roof houses. It is famous for amazing and unadulterated natural beauty. If you want to visit Kullu-Manali then the best time is May-July, and November -January for snowfall.
Things to do in Kullu Manali:
• You can visit adventure sports at Solang Valley
• Visit Manali Bird Sanctuary
• You can do trekking, camping, angling & river rafting in Kullu
• You can also Visit the Old temples
Shimla is one of the most famous hill stations in North India.It is capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is also known as “The Queen Of Mountains”. Shimla has the stunning landscape and fresh climate all through the year. If you want to visit there then the best time is May-July, and November -January for snowfall.
Things to do in Shimla:
• You can full fill your shopping desire at the Mall road and Ridge.
• You can also visit Jakkhu Temple( Lord Hanuman’s Temple).
• You can also visit Advance Study Shimla.
Dharamshala is also the beautiful place to visit in Himachal Pradesh.It is famous not only because of its climate but also you can see how multicultural Indian community lives in harmony with the Indo Tibetan community. If you want to visit there then the best time is May-July, and November -January for snowfall.
Most interesting things to do in Dharamshala:
• You can enjoy a boat ride across the Dal Lake and can see the royal Kangra Fort.
• You can also visit Bhagsunath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva and simultaneously can enjoy the Bhagsu falls.
• You can visit various monasteries, the Kangra Art Museum, the Dalai Lama Temple and Kangra valley.
• You can also visit Dharamshala Stadium.
4. Khajjiar And Bir Billing
Khajiar is located in the Chamba district of Himachal, this gorgeous valley is one of the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh. It’s a great place to relax and unwind in the beautiful and mesmerizing environment.
Things to do in Khajiar:
• You can visit the Khajjiar Lake and the Bakrota Hills, Dalhousie
• And you can also pay tribute to the Khajji Nag Temple which is one of the most ancient temples
• You can enjoy the view of local villages known for its apple orchards
• You can view the mind-blowing scenes of “Mount Kailash”, the home of Lord Shiva.
Bir Billing is the famous tourist places in Himachal Pradesh especially for adrenaline junkies is “Bir Billing”. It is famous for its wide range of adventure sports this valley is highly promoted by Himachal Pradesh Tourism. The pleasant weather all around the year makes it more comfortable for such sports. For adventure seekers, you must go there and the best time to visit is May-July.
Most adventures things to do in Bir Billing:
• You can do paragliding in the valleys.
• You can visit the Buddhist monasteries in middle of the forest.
5. Chandernahan a hidden paradise & Churdhar Temple
Chandernahan is a heaven place in pubber Valley, of Rohru tehsil, of Shimla district(Himachal Pradesh). It is placed from where pubber river has its origin.The beauty of Chandernahan is mesmerizing and refreshing. The way to Chandernahan is filled with the great beauty which helps the travelers to overcome fatigue due to trek. It is a sacred holy place and has 7 lakes to which people can trek.
Things to do in Chandrenahan:
• You can see ice-capped Himalayan peaks.
• You can visit the Chandrenahan lake.
Churdhar is a holy place of Lord Shiva. And one of the famous place for tracking. You can go there in the month of June and July.Churdhar peak has an elevation of 3647 meters above sea level and is located in Sirmour, Shimla district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Churdhar is one such awesome destination for nature lovers and trekking lovers, you can experience the nature at one of its best faces.
So these are the best Himachal Pradesh tour packages where you can feel and enjoy the natural beauty of Himachal Pradesh, you can book these packages through different sites I am also going to tell you some best sites to book your Himachal Pradesh tour packages: